Dallas GA is a Great Place to Live
August 22, 2018 1:17 pm
Dallas is a quaint charming Georgia town located 45 minutes northwest of downtown Atlanta in Paulding County. It is far enough away from downtown Atlanta to get a reprieve from the hustle and bustle of downtown, but close enough to commute from your new homes in Dallas GA community. Dallas has a lot to offer with plenty of places to go and things to do. Here are five reasons Dallas is a great place to live.
- Historic Dallas Fall Fest – The annual festival is back for its 16th It will be held on Saturday, October 13 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Main Street in historic downtown Dallas. The Fall Fest will include live entertainment, food trucks, activities for children, local carts and crafts, and more! It is free and ideal for the entire family to enjoy.
- Mount Tabor State Park – This is a family-friendly park with trails perfect for the grandkids or small children to easily navigate, it’s wheelchair accessible, has a playground, half-acre lake, picnic pavilion, gym, four lighted tennis courts, four baseball and softball fields, racquetball court, and aerobics room.
- Paulding Fine Arts Center – Located in downtown Dallas, you can experience and explore the arts no matter your skill level and improve your right brain. There are special monthly exhibits, available tours, art classes, and a gift shop.
- Pickett’s Mill Battlefield State Historic Site – If you’re into history and war, then this is a must see. The 1864 American Civil War battlefield of the Battle of Pickett’s Mill took place here. One of the best-preserved battlefields, there is a museum, wooded walking trails, beautiful creek, earthworks, and Civil War reenactments.
- The Silver Comet Trail – It’s a 61.5 paved trail you can take down to Atlanta or to Alabama. The beautiful natural surroundings make the trail a picturesque place to bike, walk, run, and in-line skate. The Silver Comet Trail is wheelchair accessible, making it an ideal place for everyone.
According to the United States Census Bureau, as of July 1, 2017 Dallas, GA has an estimated population of 13, 237 people. Areavibes.com also ranked Dallas with a 74 percent livability score, an A+ crime score with total crimes 53 percent lower in Georgia, B- cost of living with the cost of living two percent higher in Georgia, and B- in housing with home value’s 15 percent lower in Georgia. As you can see, Dallas has a lot to offer and is a safe community perfect for young people, couples, families, and retirees. Piedmont Residential is proud to soon offer brand new homes in Dallas GA at Vista Lake. Join our VIP list today to receive updates about Vista Lake as the community is developed.Tags: homes for sale in dallas ga, homes in dallas ga, new homes in dallas ga
This post was written by Piedmont Residential